Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Today Show and The Post Office

Meridith was getting a hockey lesson on the Today Show. The girl told her, "you gotta cup the puck" LMAO.

Post office workers are the butt of a lot of jokes. Well-deserved.
Yesterday I was doing a business mailing, so wanted to use my credit card. The worker shook her 6 shades of hair, and said, "we don't accept these without a signature."
Me, "Well I wrote See ID, and here's my driver's license. It's an identity theft issue."
Hair chick gives long-suffering sigh, "No. You should write your name on the back so we don't have to ask for your license."

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

That is too funny... I had this same issue with the post office at %1st & Sheridan and finally, after about my third visit with this same postal employee, signed my &^%^$%^ check card so that I didn't have to deal with her anymore.

Anonymous said...

Change your legal name to See ID and see what Rainbow Head has to say about THAT! ~ Gerald (Don't ask me for my ID) Buckley